Senin, 14 Juli 2008

Fabulous

Fabulous

It’s out with the old and in with the new. Godbye clouds of grey, Hello skies of blue
A dip in the pool, a trip to the spa, endless days in my chaise
The whole world according to moi
Iced tea imported from England
Lifeguard imported from Spain
Towels imported from Turkey
Turkey imported from Maine

We’re gonna relax and renew

I want fabulous
That is my simple request
All things fabulous, bigger and better and best
I need something inspiring to help me get along
I need a little fabulous is that wrong?
Fetch me my jimmy choo flip flops
Where is my new prada tuxedo?
I need my zac hai band
And then I can go for a float

A summer like never before
I want more..!

Fabulous pool, fabulous splash
Fabulous parties even fabulous trash
Fabulous fashion, fabulous bling
He’s got to have fabulous everything

Nothing to discuss
Everything got to be perfect
For ME..!

This wont do, that’s a bore
That’s insulting
I need more..!

I Need FABULOUS!

Fabulous hair, fabulous style, fabulous eyes and that fabulous smile

I like what I see
I like it a lot

Is this absolutetly fabulous?

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails